Hermann Municipal Court
Hermann Municipal Court has been CANCELLED for Thursday, March 21, 2019. All cases will be continued to Thursday, April 11, 2019.
Municipal court meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month, unless otherwise specified, at the Hermann City Hall, 1902 Jefferson Street.
Phone: 573-486-5400, Ext. 117
If you need a return call, please leave a number where you can be reached after hours.
A Message from Hermann Municipal Court
- You have been summoned to come to court on the date shown on your ticket.
- You may plead not guilty by coming to court and a trial date will be set.
- You may plead guilty by mail or by coming to the Hermann Municipal Court to pay your fine.
- If you plead guilty, you will be given a new date to pay if you can’t pay the day of court.
- If you want to plead guilty, but you don’t have the funds to pay your ticket, you still must come to court. You will not be arrested for not having money to pay.
- If you are indigent, you may be required to complete documentation to be determined by the Court as evidence of your financial status and as an aid to the Court in assessing fines, costs and setting of a payment plan.
- If you do not come to court when summoned to do so, you are subject to a warrant being issued for your arrest.
2019 Municipal Court Dates
- January 17, 2019
- February 21, 2019
- March 21, 2019 CANCELLED
- April 11, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- December 19, 2019
Municipal Court Officials
Honorable Judge David Baylard
Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Richardson
Part-time Court Clerk Anita Ruga
State court meets at 9:00 a.m. every Wednesday, unless otherwise specified.
Gasconade County Associate Circuit Court Division IV
119 East First Street
Hermann, MO 65041