All sites are currently reserved for the 2018 Octoberfest.
To be added to the waiting list, please call the City of Hermann, 573-486-5400.
All reservations for Wurstfest, Maifest, & Octoberfest must be made by phone call only. Calls will be returned within 2 business days, in the order received.
AS OF JANUARY 1, 2018, RESERVATIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO 2 SITES PER PERSON. WE WILL NOT BE TAKING RESERVATIONS AT THE CITY OFFICE BUILDING.
Hermann City Park Campgrounds
- The city park campground has 43 sites with full hookups (water, electric and sewer) and 8 sites with electric hookups. Tent camping also is available on a first come first serve basis. A diagram of campsites appears at the bottom of this page.
- 18 full hookup sites are located by the bathhouse and have asphalt parking areas with grass around each site. Most have fire rings. Three of the full hookup sites are pull-throughs.
- 25 full hookup sites are located on the parking lot across from the swimming pool.
- 8 Electric-only sites are located across from the ball diamond by the creek.
- A bath house with showers and restrooms is available, along with a dump station.
Reservations are accepted for weekends, starting the third weekend in March (Wurstfest) and ending the third weekend in November. Call the City Office, 573-486-5400, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To hold your reservation, a one-night deposit for each site MUST be received within 10 days. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS OF DEPOSIT OR PAYMENT.
Send check or money order to:
City of Hermann Parks Department
1902 Jefferson Street
Hermann, MO 65041
Full hookup (water, electric & sewer) ….. $30.00
Water and electric ….. $25.00
Electric only ….. $20.00
Tent camping ….. $15.00