AEL Program Offerings (high school equivalency and college readiness). Classes are offered at no charge. Tuesday & Thursday 5-8 p.m. To register for classes call 573-719-1323 or email email@example.com.
For more information visit: www.eastcentral.edu/ael/
MoSTEM Win Program: Contact Jeremy Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-584-6661
1. CompTIA A+ (220-801 & 220-802) 2. CompTIA Network+ (N10-005)
3. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 4. Microsoft 70-680 & 70-687 Windows Client Pro
5. CompTIA Linux+ 6. Microsoft 70-410 Windows Server 2012: Install & Configure
7. Microsoft 70-411 Windows: Manage & Configure 8. Microsoft 70-412 Windows: Advanced Services
9. CompTIA Security+ & SSCP
For more information visit: www.eastcentral.edu/cwd/mostem
Center for Workforce Development:
The Center for Workforce Development works to provide continuing and customized training to meet the ever changing needs of our community. We strive to enhance the economic well being of the people of our area by providing outstanding education, training and economic development services to support our local businesses and communities.
- Assist in Starting and growing business
- Any sector, any industry, any size
- Counseling is unlimited and at no cost
Since its founding on July 30, 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration has delivered millions of loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
To learn more about the SBA – and what its programs & services can do for you – go to www.sba.gov.